Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I saw this car at the Goodguys last year, it is spectacular. But $300K? I'd say you need your head examined do spend that kind of money. That's Micheal Jackson Giraffes in the back yard kinda money, that's man made island that looks like a tree in Dubai sort of money, sorry, I can't even begin to relate.

Brian

#7 ·
68NovaSS said:
That looks like an old Citroen body. In the '60's my CO in the Corps had one, and it was a two stroke, when he stopped for gas he had to add oil to the tank. Man, that would never fly these days!
yep you got it, the car is on ebay if you want to check it out

Citroen,,, isnt that french for lemon?

#21 ·
I seriously doubt this was a Shelby when he started though. They made 600,000 of those in 66 I don't think making a Ranchero out of one of them is breaking many hearts. Honestly, I think they did a spectacular job! It looks like Henry made it. I would personally have left off all the Shelby stuff because it becomes unbelievable at that point. If he would have made it with stock wheel covers and more of a strippo like a real Ranchero would likely have been it would be cooler but that's just my opinion.

Brian

Reactions: Chris Kemp
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.