Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Compressor Confusion
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 02:03 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

OK. Glad I posted the pic's. Just saved myself $600 bucks in the short run (I know in the long run the Quincy is the better investment). The guy at HF did mention that was an American made as far as mostly assembled here in the USA. Some of the innards could be Chinese he did comment.

I am definitely leaning way farther toward the HF one now as my starter big boy compressor. Wife is also leaning toward that price over the $1400. Since I will most likely need more pieces and have not accounted for that. She knows me.

So what else should I get to run it.? To plug in a tool into that thing I should have _____ minimum. (ie water separator etc regulator etc.) Not going to do any painting just sanding nail gunning etc.

I build bee hives and run nail guns and sanders mostly. Will use it for other stuff I am sure later and will add in that whole water cooling system I read about when I get the garage/shop built. If you ever want to start bee keeping come over to our forum http://www.beesource.com/forums/index.php

Last edited by eastsidebuzz; 04-16-2011 at 02:13 PM.