Ok I do not know a meter from a liter but we can try..
1) Pick the spot for the compressor
2)Install an extension on the compressor drain valve so you can reach it easy..
3) Install a swing joint (three street ells together to absorb any vibration and misalignment to the out let of the compressor..
4) Run a line to the ceiling of the shop
5)From there run a line accros the shop to the work station..BTW..put in some drops at convenient spots around the shop for other airtools and such while you are at it..
6) Install a drop from the ceiling line at the workstation..
7) mount the airfilter regulator assy about 4 feet off of the floor at the end of the drop..one trick to these filters is to have them out at the end of the line where the air has had a chance to cool and the water condenses and is easier to seperate from the air..
* At the end of each day or shift shut the compressor down and open the drain valve on the compressor tank and the drain valve on te filter regulator and do what we call "blow down your lines" this gets the accumulated water out of the lines and tank..
use "black iron pipe schedule 40" not copper..about 1/2" is fine for a one man shop..
That is what we do in practice when we pipe in one of these things..
I have tried most all of it and now do what is known to work..