Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hot Rod Art (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hot-rod-art/)
-   -   Congratulations to 57 Corvette And Doodler, A Tie For July's Art Contest (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/congratulations-57-corvette-doodler-tie-julys-art-contest-162727.html)

Only Racing 08-03-2009 07:21 AM

Congratulations to 57 Corvette And Doodler, A Tie For July's Art Contest
 
Congratulations to 57 Corvette And Doodler, A Tie For July's Art Contest

Congratulations to both 57 Corvette and Doodler for sharing a tie in the July art Contest at Hotrodders.com. This was hard, two seperate styles of artwork and two distinctive ways to go about rendering a "Chevelle of Any Year".

Last time we had a tie, it was broken by the date of posting, but both artisits deserve credit and will be allowed to choose between themselves in this thread for the "Subject Matter" of the "August Heat" Session of the art contest here at Hotrodders.com. Results are shown Here: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/voti...ml#post1151469

57 and Doodler, post up your wishes for a "Subject" and I'll begin a new thread ASAP !!! Congrats again guys, well done !!

57Corvette 08-03-2009 09:23 AM

I think we had some great work again last month and look forward to this month. Congrats to Doodler for his fine effort as well as everyone else who contributed. Someone mentioned they would like to see Rat Rods for a contest and I'm fine with that.

What do you say Doodler .......

Doodler 08-03-2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 57Corvette
I think we had some great work again last month and look forward to this month. Congrats to Doodler for his fine effort as well as everyone else who contributed. Someone mentioned they would like to see Rat Rods for a contest and I'm fine with that.

What do you say Doodler .......


As with you (and everybody else). I was thinking the same. Why not do a "rust is a must" (ratrods) contest?

57Corvette 08-03-2009 11:41 AM

OK ...... Mark, you want to set it up for this month: Rat Rods .... anything goes.

NEW INTERIORS 08-03-2009 11:47 AM

I really think you guy's will be able to be real Creative with this one.. :D

Only Racing 08-03-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doodler
As with you (and everybody else). I was thinking the same. Why not do a "rust is a must" (ratrods) contest?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 57Corvette
OK ...... Mark, you want to set it up for this month: Rat Rods .... anything goes.


Great to see you guys come to a decision fast, just ask and it is done, this should be good for all of the guys in the regulars forums also to want to come in and add some input.

August's "Rust Is A Must" Rat Rods Hotrodders Art Contest Begins Now

Doodler 08-03-2009 02:49 PM

I guess if you wanted, we could have had an all out screaming match/fist fight... :D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright Hotrodders.com 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.