Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - consew 226R
Thread: consew 226R
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 02:59 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks and Recomondations

Once again Thanks,

I have been doing some reading on other posts and while it appears some have a hard time taking advice from those with experience I on the other hand have the opposite view point. To me gathering all the information that I can from others the have real life experiences is the fasted way I know to advance my knowledge without making alot of the same mistakes. Your time spent responding to mine and other posts is greatly appreciated by most and that is all you need to focus on.

Can you make a recommendations of a particular lines of vinyls and/or leathers that you like to use and would recommend.

I had an experience on my boat seats where I went back to the same place I purchased my materials from to get some more of the same color and it turned out to be slightly different. When I took it back the guy took me in the back room and sure enough in the same slot were several rolls all the same color code but had a different backing and slightly different color. He indicated that they bought from two different manufactures and thus the difference.