Hot Rod Forum banner

Cool Radiator hose kits.

712 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  DUKEOFBLUZ 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That is a really good price. usually you get half the length for that price from the mail order houses.Speedway sells a 44" one with only 2 ends, (instead of 4),for 99.95. I don't wonder where it was made. Coolflex hoses are made in the usa, at least that is what they say.
http://www.coolflex.com/cfm/welcome.cfm
I have used the speedway ones and the coolflex ones and I think there is a slight difference in thickness. Also the coolflex ones are chrome plated copper. How is your healing from surgery doing? are you out of oxycodone/tylenol yet? Later,mikey

#3 ·
Im recovering, but I cant stop bleeding!
Woke up the last 2 mornings with blood all over my chest n arms n bedsheets.
Out of Percs, but they put me on Vicodines. LOL Hg

#4 ·
Hey Hemmie, I have that exact kit from the same guy, its a great deal. I had a higher priced one before but these seem just as good, but the hose clamps suck and you will have to buy 8 new ones. The polished covers will not fit over the hose on the bottom of my radiator or over the hose on my water pump so I am going to cut a slit on the underside of them. The covers fit great on both ends of my top hose.

Duke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.