Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Cooling Issues. Even With No Thermostat
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 05:06 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroker_SS
Dex-Cool wasn't used in GM vehicles until 1996, so it is safe to assume that any standard 350 would be better off with original green like the chart shows(lower), and all of the "universal, mix with any color, all makes all models" coolants are generally of the same chemical make up as Dex-Cool using an organic acid called "2-EHA". Take a look at the PDS for any of the universals and compare it to Dex-Cools. This isn't a personal attack and as long as I have been here you have usually been a great source of info, take it easy OB.
I missed the 1991 that's what you get when the old lady calls to ***** about a bowl I broke when I overloaded the dishwasher last night. So I'm typing with part of my brain being shriveled. Like who cares at this deep level, its open stock buy a new one and ask me for 20 bucks or whatever to pay you back. Why do women grind this crap to grist like I intended it as a personal affront to her?

Bogie