Called more suppliers today, found two in the U.S. that will be back to me monday with quotes on PPG / Dupont Base. Called doug at SPI, will try again monday, hoping to go with thier primer and clear still, also found a supplier here if I decide to go with omni.
Took a bunch more pics and made my photobucket private for viewing , its an album called paint and body work
Paint And Body Work Photos by 99tjadams | Photobucket
Hoping to get a more solid opinion on weather to strip all the paint or not.