Hot Rod Forum banner

Could be the best one yet...

670 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  hot_rod_kid 
#1 ·
My latest project, the '67 Charger is looking great! Spray painted with Deep Pearlscent Purple with Crystler Engine Blue. Lots of greatly detailed parts and REAL RUBBER TIRES. The rear tires are huge, amking it stand crazy. Ladies and Gents, we may have another winner here! I will post the pics as soon as possible.

HRK

See less See more
#5 ·
lol, can I post pics at some of the models i did as a kid? The one I did with my dad in grade 2 actually turned out alright, I did the work, he just told me how. Too bad I lost that model, it was a 69 SS chevelle just like his old one, we painted it the same color. I gotta find that model one day sentimental value.

Anyhow, I should send hrk the truck I did in grade 4 oh boy, the bumper is half an inch too far out on the front and half an inch too far in on the back. Almost looks like I got the frame on backwards, but it can't be put on backwards. Then there is the viper model.. Frame is on crooked. I should really build my corvette gasser one sitting in my room. :D

Hey HRK you want the truck? It looks just like that red one, it's red too. I think maybe you could fix it, I also may be able to dig up enough cash for postage to you. lol, then you can bug me about my model building skills

[ April 18, 2003: Message edited by: stonedchihuahua ]</p>

#9 ·
Here they are. The soon to be winner....hopefully.

This will be my next job, to detail the bottom.

Nice shot here.

Nice shot of the killer stance. I havent gotten around to do the math and check if it is street legal in model terms.

Front shot checking out the finely detailed engine.

More to come, so far, my deadline is June 10th. I hope i can make it. Wish me luck.

HRK :)

P.S. Dave you have a P.M.

#12 ·
Ya I found out what was wrong with it. I downloaded the pics under my brothers sign-in name on MSN because my connection speed was low, and i geuss i had to be under his name to have the pics show up.

But i'm downloading a program that will let me put them up on a web site and then hopefully they will be able to be seen all the time. Thanks for your patience.

HRK :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.