Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - A couple of cool vintage tools.
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 04:04 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
I went to work at a shop with one of those Yoda bodymen and he showed me so much! I was mis-using tools or just not using them at all and this guy educated me. I have worked with a couple of guys like that, problem is they both had other issues that made it hard to work for them. One of them had BIG issues, very odd stuff. But damn he was BRILLIANT.

Brian
My guru was just an outright A hole that didnt get along with anyone ,just plain miserable 24/7.It wasnt until I bought my first lead working kit that he started talking to me. mostly he'd walk by and laugh at me seeing most of my lead on the floor then little by little he'd show me a few things until one day he asked the boss if I could help him on his restorations. The man was full of knowlege and I learned so much but I swear I wanted to punch him in the face at least five times a day,after about a month I started busting his *** just like he did mine and we got fairly close. I miss that old fossil and think of him almost every day...
The Following User Says Thank You to deadbodyman For This Useful Post:
tech69 (08-24-2012)