Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Cracked Head Leaking Head Gasket?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:42 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Alright guys sorry I haven't been on in a while, I decided to take a break from this headache. My cooling issues haven't been as bad as they were, but the temperture is still going over the normal 210 heat range that it was always ran at strong. I picked up a tee and some vacuum line from NAPA today, so I can check the vacuum pressure. And my Actron fuel pressure fitting and tester came in the mail the other day, so I can see how the pump is doing, I want to say its the original pump but idk. The surging idle issue is getting much worse now, almost to the point of stalling. And its now starting to surge while stopped in gear. I've also noticed that on a cold start, the engine misses roughly five times and then the idle smoothes out, until it goes into the surging fit. My thermostat housing is also start to seap coolant and chunks of what seems to be gasket material.....I guess I'll take that off again and see what's up.