Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Craftsman Diagnostic Analyzer manual
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 10:05 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka24deroadster
I have an old analyzer model # 161.2104500 but i dont have the manual for it. Does anyone have one or know where to get one?

I really hate to be so blunt but don't spend any money on that thing! It is nothing more than a cheap analog multimeter and there are much better testers to be had for just a few dollars. If you open up the case you will find it is just a big box full of almost nothing, just that cheap analog multimeter stuck to the front of the otherwise empty box with a few wires going to the various switches. These things were sold in the early 80's under various names but unfortunately they are just a gimmick, a fancy box to make it look high tech so they could sell a $5 multimeter for almost a hundred bucks! You can go to Wal-Mart and buy an analog multimeter that will take up a heck of a lot less room in your tool box, open up the case and take a look and you will see what I am talking about.