Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Craftsman, Now Made in China
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 09:29 AM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: 360 mopar
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Gow: Im independent and not with any party ! Theres a lot more to it then Hillary or Reagen or Nixon or any other ya who that bends to corperate Lobbyists or political folly's. I worked for many co.s over the years that the people who ran them were patriotic and cared about the workers. And even they could make bigger profits by importing but still stayed true to their roots and still made good profit!! You talk like someone passed a law saying you had to deal with these other country's for your materials and manufacturing!! I feel it was a company's choice to that!

In French Indo China we went to the aid of the french and we fought Red Chinese regulars crossing the border through Vietnam it was called a police action! A few years later France gave up their holdings and French Indo china was called South Vietnam and above the border it became north Vietnam and the U.S. stayed, and the Red Chinese And the north Vietnam troops were renamed Viet Cong. When I was discharged I came home and found out why the changes (in my opinion). Nixon was forming a trade relationship with China. When the Vietnam war ended the trade agreements were signed! Why we couldnt be fighting red chinese and talking trade could we?

Now to me it started with Nixon, and thats about as outlandish as you blaming Hillory for wallmart!!!

Painted jester