Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Crappiest garage ever!
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 10:44 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Crappiest garage ever!

We have been working at my buddies shop- and I use the term loosely "shop"- because it is a very guy friendly hang out place away from our women LOL- it is actually 2 tents- those little canopies you can buy at Sams Club or Costco for about 150 bucks- hooked together with about 4 foot overlap. Now, remember, this is Alaska, lot's of snow and bad weather and very cold weather. So he has a furnace from a house laying on it's side he has run a gas line to from the house. It freezes up the minute he turns it off when it is real cold out. But damn if there isn't someone in there for about 12 hours a day LOL We have layers of carpet on dirt for the floor.

My buddy just spread apart two layers of the "garage door" to make a media blasting booth for cleaning my motor cycle motor!

So here is a couple of pics of the fellas working on my bike or lounging around this tent. It is practically a permanent structure, been there about 5 years. And it has a metal shed sticking out the side as a lockable "tool room". We have built 2 race cars and hundreds of repairs in this shop!

You got a Crappier place than this? With this actual much good work still being turned out? Love to see it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bike tent and race shop.JPG
Views:	1453
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	4314   Click image for larger version

Name:	blasting booth.JPG
Views:	1210
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	4315