Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The craziest thing you ever did with a car,or truck..
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 07:49 PM
My 2 cents worth

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

Back when I was in middle school, our P.E. teacher was a real pain in the, you know where. He was an ex-drill instructor from the Marine Corps. Well, he owned one of those tiny brand new Honda N series cars. We picked it up, and placed behind the posts, that blocked vehicles from driving down the school walk ways. We also would turn it sideways in the parking space.

We found out where he lived, and gazed at the roof of his car port. We decided to park it on top of it. 2 long planks of wood, a rope, and success.

The next morning we were watching from down the street, while the police were writing down the report on his 'stolen' car.

The little old lady that lived across the street from him, walked out in her robe to pick up the morning paper. She just stood there gazing at the car on the car port, and one of the officers noticed her, and turned around and looked up.

The last 5 weeks before summer vacation, started out pure h**l for all of his students, and when he found out those of us that did it. I'll just say, he laughed while we were wishing we were dead.