Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The craziest thing you ever did with a car,or truck..
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 07:52 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

back in my school days we had a little spot called the sand pit there was a long 1/4 mile straightaway at the end was a three-walled pit (Very private)well it rained for three days and when it stopped the boys and I went plinking(shooting cans)with my 22, on the way back, we ran into our girl friends driving their dads old plymouth (a four door fury)..now the dirt road had a big monster puddle so a new road went around the puddle(pond)knowing this we said wanna race?their responce "ell ya"and kicked up a cloud of dirt well we had my dads old 3/4 p/u which caught up to that old plymouth rather quickly and we were doing 60mph when they went around the puddle and we went through it.....thinking it would be funny to splash their car....but.....The wave..... we created was so big we couldnt even see the car through the brown muck...musta been twenty foot high....to make matters worse it was a hot day and all their windows were rolled down.....coming out of the wave side ways their car came to a screeching stop,we also stopped(big mistake)but we were laughing so hard we couldnt even walk so forget running when they ran over and kicked our butts..... every time I opend my eyes I saw their wet scraggley hair and dripping face paint I started laughing hysterically all over again to this day I'll start thinking of it and start laughing again and when my wife asks whats so funny?I dont dare tell her.... it took a long time for her to forgive me......And then there was that time I tapped the brakes when she was putting on her lipskick in the visor mirror (two weeks ago) ever get beat up by bozo the clown? woman's a saint.... I'm still alive