Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The craziest thing you ever did with a car,or truck..
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 08:50 PM
done learning, done living

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I am 24 now and i got my license when i was 17. My dad bought a 97 jeep wrangler and I drove it back and forth to school. Shortly after I started driving the jeep a buddy of mine bought an Izuzu Amigo. After that it was muddy trails atleast once a week, we would even leave school early if it was a nice day in the spring. We went out one night and it was pouring down rain, we decided to take some trails we have never taken before and low and behold I get stuck. Now my dad always worked out of town during the week so it was never really a big deal to go out during the week because he wouldn't know about it but we went out on a friday night when he was home. It took us almost 5 hours to get that jeep out of the mud while it was filling up with water and pouring down rain to make the water deeper. After we got the jeep out I decided to go into town to wash and vacuum the thing out because I knew he was going to see it in the morning. My plan was golden until I woke up the next morning and there was about of inch of water in the jeep from where it had lifted out of the carpets or something. Fun times. Dad is gone now but I still think of all the times he would tell me to keep it out of the mud and I would say but its a JEEP isn't it made for it. LOL