Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The craziest thing you ever did with a car,or truck..
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I can tell you one thing about a jeep.What ever you do ''NEVER'' And I mean ''NEVER'' Take off down the road without the side hood latch's ''LATCHED''!!!! Don't even ask how I know..I left a pond that my boss own,He said meet me at the shop..Well while at the pond that day,I had to get the jeep to the back of the pond.It had a very good bottom to the pond.My boss said get the jeep to the back of the pond no matter how you do it..Well the jeep had a v8 in it with some 35'' tire's.I knew there was only one way I want to get it there. Right through the pond.So I open the hood sprayed All the wire's with WD-40..Went through the pond all day with no problem's.Well when it was time to go,He said meet me at the shop after you lock the gate..No problem..Got out on the street unlocked the wheels.Took off down the road,When I got to about 40 MPH..That hood opened up and didn't stop till it hit the windshield.. And case you don't know it.The windshield will open all the way until it hits the windshield.Well to make this short,When I got to the shop,He said you dumb A** you don't even have to tell me what happen..

I was 19 yrs old when this happen,I had a lot of fun that day in the pond.But It sure took a right turn fast..

And there was no getting out from putting a new windshield back in the jeep..