Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The craziest thing you ever did with a car,or truck..
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

One day me and my first wife and some friends.took my boat out to go skiing. My Father-in-law said use my truck to bring your boat to the Dock.. Well that was all good..Until I backed up the boat into the water. I was the only one in the truck.My wife didn't like to watch.She had her back to me..Well all was good,My friend was taking the boat off the trailer..All of a sudden,, The Da* truck started to slide down the ramp. I was hitting the brake's like a ''mad man'' !!! They had someone standing on the bank on side of me,And he was yelling,''YOUR WHEELS ISN'T TURNING'' But I ''NEVER'' stopped hitting them.The water was coming through the window's ''Very fast'' At this point.Well when the water got to my chin,I said P**** on this truck,''TIME TO GET OUT'' !!! And I did,But right when I got the door open to get out,The trailer jack knife and the truck stopped..I was standing next to the truck in the water.At this time my X_WIFE turned around,And let me tell you..That was a look on her face I will never forget. I told her to go call her daddy,She said no way IN he**.. While I was standing in the water,The people that was yelling at me,I looked over at them,And I asked them..Would you like me to launch your boat for you,,And they said...''THAT'S ALL RIGHT'' And the look on there face,Was one I never forgot too.Well we got the truck out before My x-father-in law got there,But he could still tell it went under..He walked up and his favorite word all the time is...''what's happen'' With a big smile on his face.But I knew he was mad..He said yall go skiing..And I will have the truck back by the time yall are done...When we got home I said ..man I know your Mad at me..And He said ...Look I only paid $50.00 For that truck,And then he smiled at me...And Let me say this...He has ''LOT'S'' and ''LOT'S'' and did I say ''LOT'S'' of money.... Maybe that's why..

Oh!! And the only thing that didn't get wet was,The rear view mirror..

Last edited by NEW INTERIORS; 07-11-2009 at 10:57 PM.