cruel things you've done to people..... - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2004, 11:14 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

cruel things you've done to people.....

but couldn't help but laugh?

i know its a bad thread, but we've all done something.

i've done many, but the one that i always think of that makes me laugh the most is.........
back when i was a mechanic, the shop car was a 1985 lincoln towncar. the windsheild washers on that thing sprayed real hard and the pass side, shot straight out to the right a good five feet.
well, one day (among many) me and the owner (whom were good friends at the time) were stuck in traffic. i look over to the right, and there is this POS car with all of the windows rolled down and he is in the perfect position. i said to the boss "watch this"... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. the poor guy was doing everything in the world to get the window up, but it wouldn't do it. my boss was laughing so hard i think he pissed himself and i was crying.
the sad thing about it was when i stopped, he had just given up and the stream was just hitting him in his left shoulder.

now don't get me wrong, i did feel horrible afterwards, but i do have to admit, it was funny, and i've had simular things happen to me aslo, so its all in good fun.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2004, 11:55 PM

I was out with a guy at a bar . He was being a jerk so i said want some candy.
He did i gave him some ex lax then when he had to go to the
little jerks room i left' And i dont feel sorry.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:02 AM
im on a highway to hell

Last journal entry: new wheels and seats
Last photo:

ok so its like this ....my buddie did the same thing to a guy and he got out of the car and cold ****ed him right out ... they never did that again
Old 06-26-2004, 12:07 AM

Last photo:

yeah, i could've used a few ***** whoopins in my life.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:07 AM

Last photo:

Whizzed in a girls mailbox, with mail in it.

Put grease under the doorhandle of her car.

Yanked a fat dudes underwear over his head while he was wearing them.

Put salt in a coworkers coffee.

Greeted the J.W.'s in my skivvies. It was an uplifting morning.

Larry
Old 06-26-2004, 12:12 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
It was an uplifting morning.
yeah, i walked out to the car one morning naked and the neighbors saw me.
i had just woke up and i guess didn't put too much thought into what i was doing. oh, and yes it was filled with an unusual amount of blood.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:48 AM

I have did more but i dont think the statue of limitations has
run out yet.
Old 06-26-2004, 09:17 AM

Last photo:

Well being a teenager and young as i am. My friends and i have done a few bad things. One day at golf practice(yes i play golf but i suck) this other friend of mine was kinda being stupid while he was qualify for a golf meet. He was doing things such as yelling when the kid was swinging and stupid stuff like that. So someone dared one of my friends to crap in a ziplock bag and put it in his truck. Well not turning down a dare the kid did it! It was so gross but yet so funny. Well after they got done qualify everyone was standing around his truck wating for him to find his "present". Well he picked it up and for some reason thought it was melted choclate chips. When the smell hit him he threw it in the air and started busting up laughing. It was all in good fun and the kid can take a joke. I know now i will be looked down upon on this board.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:35 AM
One of these days...soon

Last photo:

blah

blah, blah

Last edited by 406chevelle; 07-03-2004 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-26-2004, 02:43 PM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:

I'll give you guys the HR.com appropriate ones.

When I was a freshmen in highschool between classes I got stuck behind this huge black guy(senior) he was walking slow and the hall was packed and I accidentally steped on the back of his shoe. Not a little but A LOT, his foot came half way out. So I instantly stopped walking and since there was so many people some one just walked infront of me right as the big guy whose foot I steped on turns around and flips out on the kid thats behind him now. Screaming and cursing at him for stepping on his shoe. I didn't think it was funny at the time but I think it's funny now.

In 8th grade I had this guy in some of my classes who should have been in 10th grade buy that time. He would show up everyday either drunk or high or both and me and some other guys would talk him into doing some crazy/mean stuff.

Last year during the winter these punks would throw snow balls out of the bus at other students while they walked past to get into their busses, end of the day. Before I walk past the bus that these guys throwing snow balls are in, I pack a hard snowball out of the really wet snow. I walked past and one throws one at me and it hits my shoulder, I turn and the little ***** is leaning out the window laughing so I threw mine as hard as I could and sure enough BAM right in his face.

Last edited by Ghetto Jet; 06-26-2004 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-26-2004, 09:40 PM

Last photo:

damn, i must be the devil compared to some of you guys.

i once zip tied a dilldo to a guys trailer hitch and he drove around for two week without knowing it.

i used to always strap a long zip tie around guys drive shafts so when they moved, they would hear [slap slap slap] but when they stopped, nothing at all.

i used to buy a whole bunch of "gay pride" and small rainbow stickers and put them on peoples cars, and put the little rainbow stickers on over the Texas in the center of their lic plates.

there was the mud hole just across the street from my old shop. after it rained, my boss used to instruct me to take one of the SBC trucks over there and drop the rear tire in the hole. i would wait for the right car to come along and then peel out, slinging mud all over it, and then haul *****.
there was this one time that my boss did it and some guy had just had his mini van detailed; that guy chased him for about 2 hours straight.

same shop.
when people would come in and ask for something besides Valveolean(?), my boss would say "yeah, put the [so and so] out of the big blue barrel in there". i always knew what he was talking about then; it meant "put valveolean in there".

all of the above was done mostly to co-workers at the shop, and although it doesn't make it right, i was only 17-18 at the time and following bosses orders.

so yes i deserved a few ***** whippings when growing up.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:27 PM
Young & Idealistic

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild an engine
Last journal entry: 1950 Fargo - losing hope
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Ordered a 6 pizzas, 3 toppings, breadsticks with extra sauce and a couple of drinks to a friends house. $64.50 baby! Gave them his phone number, name, adress....lol.
Did some other stuff I wont mention...

Mike
Old 06-27-2004, 12:01 AM
Anything with a throttle

Last photo:

I am a notorious trixter....Just recently I put one of those (reverse light/beeper) units in my buddies truck. It's his shop truck, 77 Ford and the beeper unit is a little old so it doesn't beep everytime he puts the truck in reverse, which is even better since that makes it more of a random noise.....The look on his face until he figured it out was just priceless. He would crane his neck in each direction looking for the mysterious vanishing delivery truck...I have the exhaust whistle ready for his new truck.....I can't wait....
Old 06-27-2004, 10:09 AM
Eager and Willing to Learn

Last photo:

Ok I think I have a good one, Sadly it isnt my own tale but my fathers. My dad and his brother are twins. ONe day a friend was over at the ranch. (Granddad is a big time texas cattle rancher) Bruce my unlce was in the barn "working" Dad told the friend that if you put your umm stuff, on the electric fence and pee really really hard it wont shock you. So dad did and put on a big show and peed real hard. Then bruce flipped the electic fence on, and the guy well he was a bit shocked....
Old 06-27-2004, 04:08 PM

Last photo:

working at a lube place i would tell ppl "20 dollars cash, no receipt, for oil change" pocket that
when it got busy, give the oil filter a good swipe with a clean rag, like new

fist job was at papa johns pizza .. this is a first hand experiance, BE NICE TO THE PPL YOU ORDER FOOD FROM !!! you guys can use you imagination on that one

in high school we taught a "specail" kid the phrase "i like to get naked" this guy would run down the halls yelling that at the top of his lungs , damn that was mean, but im laughing as i write this thinkin about it

oh man, on prom .. me and some good buddies rented a limo .. my buddy brought this girl that never drank, smoked, stc . i filled a black and mild with that wacky tabaccy .. oh man, she was so high and didnt know it .. at the restraunt she was like " wow guys, im so hungry, i dont know why!"

killed a mocassin(sp) / snake .. wrapped it around this punks winshield wipers, bad part is that he actually ran off the road when he saw it .. no one was injured ..

wow, this list could go on ..
good thread !

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.