Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Interior (
-   -   Curbside vent (

ShadowConcepts 07-17-2008 12:54 AM

Curbside vent
Im helping my dad restore a 1953 Chevy 3100 Series 5 window truck. We cant seem to find any replacement parts for the air vent on the passenger side kick panel. Does anyone have any idea where i might be able to get one? :confused:

joe_padavano 07-17-2008 08:57 AM

Are you looking for a cowl patch panel that has the vent louvers, or the ducting that goes inside? The patch panels are readily available with and without the louvers. Here are two sources:

ShadowConcepts 07-17-2008 11:14 AM

Curbside vent
I guess it would be be the duck work that goes inside and the cover.The floor and the walls have new metal just they left the guts out.Thhanks for the links. :)

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.