custom fab schools? - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2004, 06:07 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

custom fab schools?

How's it goin fellas? It's been a while but i'm back. I used to be on this site a whild ago but took to long to return from my break away from a computer and goo the boot! Any way i'm looking into custom fab schools all around the country. Ones that mainley teech custom metal work and paint. I've welded for years and already have a welding degree. I weld and fab for a living.(just not the kind of stuff that i wan't to build.) If anyone out there can offer up any names, e-mails,addresses,or phone numbers of ant schools that offer what i want i would greatley appricate it. Every one says wyo-tech, wyo-tech, but they just seem so expensive. (or mabey i'm just too cheep!) But anyway, any info would be great. Look forward to hearin from ya!

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2004, 09:39 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Hey...I feel you I am currently a student at a school that teaches paint, body, welding, fiberglass, and some custom work not much but I guess we get the basics and then we take it from there. Anyways I was also intersted in just custom fab and metal work but was unable to find a school that would teach me what I wanted to I settled for where I am at today. Renton Technical College.(Seattle) But I understand what you have to say about Wyo-Tech and I have met people that have wasted their money and time at Wyo-Tech (no offense intended to anyone who reads this just quoting what they told me). I got tired of looking around and finally whent to RTC.CTC.EDU and I think that it was the best decision that I have made to this day. Less money more hands on (unlike Wyo-Tech where you have 6 months of book work and 3 months of hands on) that may work for some people but I know that it would not work for me. well sorry if I wasnt able to answer your question but I can tell you that a college close to home would probably be a better choice....But you can ask around and see what you can find

Ohh yeah for 2 years I will pay 3,500 not including tools- tools will be around 1,800 and ofcourse some books and a tool box but its a lot less than what you would pay at Wyo-Tech or UTI. and I am only 19 I messed up when registering
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.