Hot Rod Forum banner

Custom Interior/Trim Shops in Eastern PA/Western NJ

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  57fordft 
#1 ·
I'm getting ready to have my '41 Willys interior done and am looking for a custom upholstery and trim shop in either eastern PA or western Jersey. If anyone has had work done by a shop in that area and was pleased with the result, I'd appreciate any info you can pass along.
Thanks,
Steve

#4 ·
I had talked with Chris at Bux. He actually did my rear seat initially. He does very nice work, but he is so busy that it takes him much more time to get things done. He has 2-3 cars in his shop at a time. Mike does one.....yours. Gets it done and brings in the next one. He works by appointment only.
I went to Mikes because I couldn't wait anymore. Mike got me in and did the carpet and headliner in about 2 weeks. I did the side panels and console myself which saved Mike time and me money. I had Mike do my bucket seats by matching what Bux did on the rear seat.
To make a long story short..................if you want it done and not have to wait for months, go to Mikes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.