Hot Rod Forum banner

CustuumMM Flamejob

7K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  barrio 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone, My name is Jody Barrio.... Live right outside of Biloxi, MS... I am new to this forum... I am involved with custom painting on street rods, and all other vehicles. Here is one I just finished clearing... still have to do some 'Run sanding' ... Please give me some feedback...

See less See more
#16 ·
Thanks for all the compliments and for the warm welcome!! Im ready for some paintjobs!!! Deadbodyman... you were born in Biloxi??? thats cool man!!!! when??
Geezer69... these airbrushes come come preloaded with fire... all you have to do is pull the trigger and hold your mouth right..... :p

#19 ·
barrio said:
Thanks for all the compliments and for the warm welcome!! Im ready for some paintjobs!!! Deadbodyman... you were born in Biloxi??? thats cool man!!!! when??
Geezer69... these airbrushes come come preloaded with fire... all you have to do is pull the trigger and hold your mouth right..... :p
I heard about those preloaded guns...my problem is when I get mouth just right ,my teef fall out :( 1960 is when I was born and Biloxi was the first place I saw...born at the air force base..
I'll tell ya though I've been doing restos and paint work for most my life ,Thats something I simply cant do ,your an artist...run with it, you'll have plenty of work ... :thumbup:

#21 ·
@ deadbodyman...hahahhaahaaaa.... :drool:
I really appreciate everyone's compliments... :)
now...... I need to get the word out that I can travel to any location and do these flamejobs fairly quick and cost effective...... Fly me up, have the materials waiting.... i'm in and out in 1-2 Any suggestions??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.