Well, that's what I'm starting to do right now only with PPG Global DG Single Stage.
This is what I am planning on doing:
1. Block by hand with 1000 wet.
2. Block by hand with 1500 wet.
3. Use 3M Trizact 3000 foam pads on a DA wet.
4. Perfect-It III Machine Glaze (05930) with a polisher and 3M foam pad.
5. Perfect-It III Finishing Glaze (05941)with a DA and 3M foam pad.
I have never done it this way before, so I hope it works well. All this stuff was outrageously expensive at the local Sherwin Williams store. Should have shopped around on the net for it.