Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Cutting in
Thread: Cutting in
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 06:39 AM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks guys. I do know one thing for sure...the garage is going to get a makeover when the truck is done. I think we are going to paint a few more vehicles in there, so it is going to get a light change. Get rid of the incandescents and put up about a dozen fluorescents, and repaint the walls to white or else get some of the panels that the use in carwash bays and go over the walls. With the panels I could wash the walls down with a hose. Then there is going to have to be some workbench rearranging to gain a little bit more room. You think you have adequate space until you pull a vehicle apart. So we have to plan on how the truck is getting painted. Luckily I have another garage to park it in. We had to move it out to get the bed in. So last night the hood, bed, and tailgate took up all of the floor space. Now that the front of the bed is shot we have to set it back on the truck along with the hood. Put the truck back in the other garage, and then we will have room to do the doors. Then once those are done assemble everything then paint the complete truck Definitely getting anxious