Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - D-rust it, Safest rust remover, Evapo rust.
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 09:27 PM

Last journal entry: More photos
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

D-rust it.

Willys, I have done my homework. I have been around long enough to know how ridiculous the topic can get. I know that there is more than one effective way. And if I don't get the information/ feedback that I am expecting, I will da, and use navel jelly , just like Randy Furguson outlined in the best post ever on this subject. However, this method requires my attention to make any progress, With these products it states that a "continuous shower" process will also work. This was the method I was thinking of using. (Can be running while I'm at work). However the investment of large tarps, pump, hoses, nozzles would be minimal if these products perform as stated. But a total waste if they don't. Spent more time in shop class than in chemistry class, so I was hoping someone that can understand / explain the why it works. I would not be buying just the hype. I am not scared to try this stuff and report back my findings, just curious, if it works there has to be guys that have tried it.