Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Daddy's new toy in the making !
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Brown View Post
Hi Randy, I was wondering if you guys are blessed with a too loo law there??? Calif, says that nothing can hang below the rims... I think you have yours set to ride at the height you want, with Air, yes? That is for sure a different and good looking pickup, should bring a ton of looks
Not to sure if we have a law on that or not,, Not worried about that... I have the truck set up the same way I have my son's.. The truck aired down will be about a 1'' off the ground.. Still able to drive if needed to. The frame aired down is about the same.. So on a good hwy,, We can run aired down if careful.... But I don't see us doing that around here.. I have ways to lift it more if I wanted to.. But I don't feel the need to..We want the lowwer look for the show's,, Makes a car look so different.. Both in the grass look's like they are laying frame, But not..It also give's the appearance that the trucks are way smaller then they was when new..