Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Daddy's new toy in the making !
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,083 Times in 966 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS View Post
Well.. I'm just saying too.. The law may be one thing... But the bat wing is still below the rim, Meaning if you was to catch a flat,, The bottom of the bat wing and radius rods would make contact with the road.. So now I guess that would make the front end illegal as well.. I know everyone was talking about the law.. But it was brought up because of how low I built this truck... (WITH AIR BAGES)

And I was just stating that even if I had the frame 12'' off the ground,, Something would still be below the rim...

For the ones that asked me to come back in post.. This is why I left in the first place..

First I was told my 41 willys frame would fall apart,,(whice it's doing just fine by the way)...

Then someone didn't like the way I welcomed new guy's here,,,,Man what's next ???

I don't mine someone talking about the build,, But come on.. Do a little checking first..Before you start saying it's to low..
I didn't say it was too low, I am terribly sorry that I upset you. I will not post in response to anything you say again.

Brian