Hot Rod Forum banner

Daddy's new toy in the making !

31K views 138 replies 24 participants last post by  NEW INTERIORS 
#1 ·
Well here goes another one... I picked this cab up at the show my son and I took his truck too on March 3 2012... I wanted to do one like my son's to be able to go ride together .. :thumbup:

Here's my son's.. :thumbup:

And here's the one I picked up... :D

Attachments

See less See more
#132 ·
Well.. Here's the deal...I was building mine to be able to ride with my son and his truck,,,

But he is dating a nice girl he has been knowing from high school for years,,The reason he had to sell his was he only had his custom built s-10 extra cab truck as his DD..

The thing is, she was 8 months when they got together and a baby was coming,, So he was going to need a bigger truck so he sold his truck to buy a nicer DD.. He bought a 2004 gmc with 79,000 miles extra cab, And loaded... A very nice truck,,,

So I figured since he had to give his up to move on,, I would as well,,, I have my hand made C-Cab to finish now,,, We both was looking forward to riding together,, But family first,,, He know's we can build another one even better then the last,, So He's Ok,,, I really look up to him for taking a girl with a baby and giving up something he loved for something he loves more... Big step he took at 19yrs old,, He** of a man if you ask me..;)

You can see what I been needing to finish here..http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/building-homemade-c-cab-191990.html

#135 ·
YES HE IS !!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world..WAIT !!! Maybe a ??? Just joking... There's nothing that could take his place in my heart..Great kids I have.. My Little girl too...:mwink::thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.