Hot Rod Forum banner

Daddy's new toy in the making !

31K views 138 replies 24 participants last post by  NEW INTERIORS 
#1 ·
Well here goes another one... I picked this cab up at the show my son and I took his truck too on March 3 2012... I wanted to do one like my son's to be able to go ride together .. :thumbup:

Here's my son's.. :thumbup:

And here's the one I picked up... :D

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Here's where she sit as of today...Frame will be next... I have to get a few other thing's out the way first.. :thumbup:

Attachments

#17 ·
:eek: :thumbup:

rolling chassis the next weekend, shiiiiii....more like driving under construction class by next weekend :D :cool:

Randy, you are a monster on turning out fine, quality rides, FAST!

I was wondering about the doors, still not sure I know what I'm looking at. I love the cowl and firewall. How much did you end up taking off the top?

#18 ·
52fatness said:
Hey Randy! Do you ever sleep? :thumbup:
Thank's guy's !!!! :thumbup:

REST !!!!! :eek: Man you get all the rest you need when you die.. Can't rest now.. :nono: LOL.. :D
No I get a little rest every now and then.... I live each day Like I won't be here tomorrow... I see so many Older people say.. Man I always wanted to do this or to do that.. I believe if you want to do something... DO IT NOW !!! :thumbup:

Never wait !!! :nono:

Enjoy the life God gave you.. Even if you have nothing..Make the best out of each day... You never know when it's your last one..

Treat everyone the way you want to be treated.. And have fun... :thumbup: :thumbup:

MARTINSR said:
Yep, beautiful work. :thumbup:

Brian

Thanks Brian... Everyone tell's me.. Why you started this and you have the c-cab to finish...

Well.. I had to sell all my cars to help my family out.. And now my son has his own.. And It will mean so much to be able to go to a show with each car together... That's way more important to me then the c-cab right now... The c-cab will come soon enough.. :D

#19 ·
nine4gmc said:
:eek: :thumbup:

rolling chassis the next weekend, shiiiiii....more like driving under construction class by next weekend :D :cool:

Randy, you are a monster on turning out fine, quality rides, FAST!

I was wondering about the doors, still not sure I know what I'm looking at. I love the cowl and firewall. How much did you end up taking off the top?
Thank's I try.. ;) If only I had the money and a bigger shop... Man would that be nice... I never really had the $$$$ to see just what I could really build... Now don't get me wrong... I have built some very nice cars before... And won a lot of awards... But I think you know what I mean about building with a lot of $$$$.. :mwink: One day.. :thumbup:
I took off 4'' on the top, And I think some where's around 8'' off the door's.. Then the channel I have no idea.. :drunk:

#24 ·
americanLT1 said:
Man, Just going through the pictures wore me out.
You make that stuff look easy Randy.
I know it will be cool when finished.

Ed

Well.. It's still work,, even if it's easy... I try not to look at things in a way Like will that be easy or a hard one.. LOL

Most of the time the ones that look easy turn out to be the hard ones.. :D

Thanks... :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.