Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Daily funny--- Revisited
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 06:02 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kemp
That's Funny!

It brings to mind when me and some buddies went to an out of town car show. Well along the way we stopped at one of those erotic cafes that you see along the interstate. While we were in there one of the dancers pulled the cap off the head of one of the guys that was with us. She danced with it on stage and placed it over and drug it through various different places on her body. It was very erotic and of course you can imagine what she did with it and where she put it. Well after several dances she gave the cap back to him and we left. When we got in the parking lot and out in the bright sun light, that is when I noticed that his white cap now had brown streaks on each side of it. It was so funny it brought tears to my eyes and the rest of the guys that were with us. He took the cap off, threw it in the bushes and was in a bad mood the rest of the day.
next time you pay for food you should wash your hands before touching it,(the food that is)and never like your fingers to count money,I saw a check out lady doing it and was shocked!!! swine flu anyone?