Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Daily funny--- Revisited
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 08:37 AM

Last wiki edit: Building a new shop
Last journal entry: Christmas 2008 came early!!!
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 54

Daily health and wellness Q & A.

I've been a little lax on my daily health and wellness lately, so I'm going to combine the last posting I'm doing on this topic into a multi-question and answer posting. Here's to the last health knowledge I have. May you never follow it....

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?

A: It's not as good as the other "experts" tell you. Personally, I don't believe it. I mean, if swimming is so good for your figure, please explain whales to me...

Q: Is getting in-shape important for my life style?

A: Heck no. Not at all. I tell lots of people every day that I'm in a perfect shape. "Round" is a shape. After all, you'd look funny as a square...

Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets. And remember: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - a shot of Jack Daniels in one hand and a bag of pork rinds in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "MAN, What a Ride!!!"

In a while, Chet.