Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Daily funny--- Revisited
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 04:10 AM
Artful Dodger

Last journal entry: From behind
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

This woman's washing machine is on the blink, so she calls the engineer. He says he can't make it over as he's too busy, but he'll be round in the morning.
"I'm at work tomorrow" She says, "But I'll leave the key under the flower pot by the front door".
"Okay" Replies the engineer.
"By the way", She continues, "I've got a big dog by the name of Spike. He looks quite intimidating, but don't worry, he'll just lie on his bed in the kitchen & ignore you. But whatever you do, don't talk to the Parrot. Not a single word, understand?"
The engineer agrees & the next day, turns up at her house. He finds the key & lets himself in. There, lying in the kitchen, is the biggest, scariest, ugliest hound the guy has ever laid eyes on. He warily brings his tools in, but notices the dog doesn't even flinch.
He begins to work on the washing machine & no sooner has he started than the Parrot starts swearing at him. He finds it quite funny for a while, but as he's trying to concentrate on the job in hand, it begins to irritate him.
After an hour & a half of constant abuse, he can finally take no more.
Going against the woman's advice, he stares straight at the Parrot & shouts: "Shut the f*ck up!"

The Parrot says: "Get him, Spike!"