Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Daily funny--- Revisited
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 03:41 AM
Artful Dodger

Last journal entry: From behind
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

A brilliant young boy was applying for a job with the railways. The interviewer asked him: "Do you know how to use the equipment?" "Yes", the boy replied. "Then what would you do if you realized that 2 trains, one from this station and one from the next were going to crash because they were on the same track?" The young applicant thought and replied "I'd press the button to change the points without hesitation." The interviewer nodded & asked: "What if the button was frozen and wouldn't work?" "I'd run outside and pull the lever to change the points manually" Replied the boy. "And if the lever was broken?" Asked the interviewer. "I'd get on the phone to the next station and tell them to change the points," he replied. "And if the phone was broken and needed an electrician to fix it?" The interviewer asked. The boy went silent for a few moments & finally replied: "I'd run into town and get my uncle". "Is your uncle an electrician?" Asked the interviewer. "No", replied the boy, "But he's never seen a train crash before!"