Hot Rod Forum banner

Dallas Area: Help-looking for a 50's Custom

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BruceP 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a 50's custom traced to a buyer from Mansfield TX 15-20 years ago. I don't know this buyers name. I'd appreciate contact info for people in that area that might know something about the car. I'm happy to provide pictures etc. Here is a description of the car:

"...Can you help me find "the Cordster"?

I am trying to find this 50's custom car, known as the Cordster. It was a creation of my father (Martin "Sook" Papazian), built using a Cord nose and Cord fenders mated to a Willys Jeepster body. The body was channeled over a Studebaker chassis and the car was powered by a 331 Cadillac engine. It started its life in Massachusetts, and was shown on the east coast in the mid 1950’s before it was moved to Wichita Falls Texas. I have traced its history to a sale from the Sunset Trading Post, Sunset Texas. This sale is estimated to have taken place around 1978 to an unidentified buyer, believed to have been from Mansfield, Texas. This is where my story ends. Can you add to it?

Please send email or call if you think you know something or somebody that might help me find this car. Pictures available on request too. Email: brucepapazian@charter.net Phone: 978-835-3124.

Thanks,
Bruce

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.