Damn DC area people! - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Grumpy

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Damn DC area people!

I dropped my mom off at the credit union today so she could get some money to pay for alignment and new tires on her buick. About 10 mins later I went in out of boredum and stood in line till we got to the teller window. Then this stupid ***** starts saying "I cant help you" "You came in after bank closed" (got there at 2:00, they close at 2:00) Some other lady next to us is *****ing at the stupid manager cause they are giving her the same BS. Could'nt get anything out of the stupid *****, could'nt even get the money to get my mothers car back, ended up me getting pissed off and I started shouting at the teller and calling her a ***** in front of everyone.

Needles to say we got kicked out. Can't believe that BS, damn selfish *** people, dont want to lift a finger to help you unless they get something out of it. Then that stupid cop was hanging around that gave me the warning about my license plate, got lucky though, he got stuck in traffic and I reached the FC city limits way before him, and yes he followed me right out into traffic.

I HATE THIS PLACE!!!!! Need to nuke DC off the face of the map! And just saw DC's license plate says "Taxation without representation" Isnt it suppoed to be "NO" taxation without representation? If there is a god, then please DESTROY DC!!!!!

sigh..... bad day.....

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2004, 02:26 PM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:

Was that you that was on channel 6 news this morning!?

Last edited by Ghetto Jet; 07-17-2004 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:

Hmmm...bank closes at 2:00 and you roll in at 2:00. And you hate the people. Maybe if you had gotten there at 1:55 instead of waiting until the last minute you could have gotten things taken care of. OR maybe went to the ATM machine, used a bank card and pulled the cash out. Damn, you hate everyone because things don't go your way. I imagine that if I was on the other side of the counter and you started getting short with me....there would be no way I would even attempt to lift a finger to help you out. Rules are rules. If they close at 2:00 then they close at 2:00. About the time they lifted the finger to help you out then someone else would have come in and started complaining because it was 2:05 and since they were helping you out after closing why couldn't they be helped also. But then again maybe you could have turned around and hated them because the bank is closed and you don't want to hear their persistent whining. Sounds to me like it's one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations. You'd have found a reason to be pissed at then no matter what time it was.
Old 07-17-2004, 05:46 PM

Last journal entry: better comparison before and after shots
Last photo:

87442Lover, i'm getting you a camel for your next birthday.
but you have to go to the middle east to pick it up ok?
Old 07-17-2004, 05:52 PM
I'm lookin' to learn.

Last journal entry: Tear down begins
Last photo:

Where I come from if you make it in the doors they have to serve you, they have the guard stop people from entering when the time is right...but those that are inside are taken care of.

Sorry to hear that your credit union doesn't give a crap about its members. Imagine if thats the way you got treated in a grocery store; start shopping, fill up your cart and then get to the till only to have them say "sorry the doors closed 5 miutes ago and we can't ring your items through". There would be lots of canned items flying out of my cart I'll tell ya.

Its a shame but the truth is "customer service" is a thing long gone. Businesses ( the people that run them and work for them) generally have no desire to take care of the people that in all honesty keep their doors open. Sad indeed......sad indeed.
Old 07-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Grumpy

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy larry
87442Lover, i'm getting you a camel for your next birthday.
but you have to go to the middle east to pick it up ok?
Does that camel come standard with A/C? And is it a single hump, or 2 hump?
Old 07-17-2004, 09:03 PM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:

Same here Huckster, if the doors are open it's open. The bank teller should have been courteous enough to take care of you for no other reason then to be polite to the banks customer.
Old 07-17-2004, 10:17 PM

Last photo:

Well I agree with 87442 and the teller. Lemme explain, I have to provide customer service, it's what I'm paid to do. I agree that if you walk in the door before closing you should get service. That doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

I agree with Kevin, get your butt in the door with enough time to spare for proper customer service and you'll likely get it. If not then don't expect me to be happy about having to be there any longer than necessary.

The problem I have is when the retards walk in 2 minutes before 10pm on a saturday night and expect me to locate a valve cover gasket for an Acura Vigor before I leave. That's when I tell people to f-off.

Larry
Old 07-18-2004, 12:35 AM
Grumpy

Last photo:

Exactly, I can never put it into words too well, but yeah if you walk in there at closing time and your int he bank, they should help you! If they really did'nt want people coming in then why did'nt they have a door man? When I worked up here, right beside the place (yes FC is that small) we had at lease 1 person at the door before close and if it wasnt anything serious, or the customer could get their butt in and out quickly, then we use to let them in. Just pisses me off!
Old 07-18-2004, 09:48 AM

Last edited by Gen3_with_455; 07-19-2004 at 08:30 AM.
Old 07-18-2004, 09:59 AM
Let the wheels of life roll on

Last journal entry: donor truck for hot rod hellion
Last photo:

Gen3,

Beacause its too big of a hassle to fly, to long to swim, too long to boat, cant exactly drive over sea, ect ect.

and airplane meals SUCK!
LOL

sorry had to add what was in my head.
Old 07-18-2004, 10:14 AM

a word of caution about yelling at the bank employees

I know a woman, with anger control problems, that caused a scene at her bank and they closed her account for "just cause". the bank then put her on the ChexSystems network list and she cannot get a bank to give her an account for at least 5 years unless she can convence the bank that put her on the list to take her off early and that did not work.

Now she cannot even get her paycheck cashed. She has to sign it over to her elderly mother - how embarassing.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.