Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - dana ifs bagged?
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:14 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

i am a member of fte and there wasnt much help with this idea, its kinda different who in their right mind lowers a four wheel drive, im looking for a slalom all wheel drive for wet conditions i guess, cause i know the issues of four wheel drive binding on dry pavement not saying the occassional 1/8 mile blast locked up wouldnt be fun. I was just talking to a friend who works for ford and as he explained its the twin i beam setup im getting messed up on but he thinks the setup will work as long as they make bags for the i beam and my ride height stays within a narrow margin. I was hoping i could adjust the height for fireroads one day and the boulavard the next but i guess not. Im thinkin a solid axle might be more in order for this idea. mmm maybe thats my ticket to success but would this handle corners as well. For the step i like this but i have times[months] where i just cant lift my left leg into a car even without using my arms to lift it in where my right side works fine so im not sure the step would help. The guys at work might be able to build something that would stop before it tucked in underneath then i could just drag it in. When its finally built and on the road maybe ill tackle a step project. I love the rides you guys have and your ideas keep the gears upstairs turnin, Thanks