Hot Rod Forum banner

Dave's Farm in Canada!

5K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  opelitis5 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Seen this Phenomenon before.

Seems that being frozen in 3/4 of the year has a lot to do with it :D .

If memory serves me its a Red Green wanna be.

No Shop? I know the feeling. :rolleyes:

Well being stuck in the house all week due to rain is close to what they go thru except there is no shoveling.

R :thumbup:

#3 ·
Rob Keller said:
Seen this Phenomenon before.

Seems that being frozen in 3/4 of the year has a lot to do with it :D .

If memory serves me its a Red Green wanna be.

No Shop? I know the feeling. :rolleyes:

Well being stuck in the house all week due to rain is close to what they go thru except there is no shoveling.

R :thumbup:
Yeah no shop to speak of. Just a one car garage and it houses two Harleys and some of my small stock pile of hot rod goodies that I don't want to get wet. I do have the back yard with a concrete pad and soon I hope to expand the small garage. But right now I have to do all of my work outside.

Did you check out how big that guy's shop is! And look at how much land he has. And he also has a house in the city. Is life cheaper up in Canada?

#9 ·
poncho62 said:
Turns out, he's only an hour or so from my place.......
You know, this may sound weird but if I had what this guy has I would start a vacation retreat. Kinda like a hunting club but instead of hunting, junk yard wars would be the theme. You know, you go there for a week, stay dirty, sleep on a cot, party, hang out, build weird automotive type contraptions and then drive the crap out of them; through the mud and water and over the hills. Just give it hell! That's what I'm talking about, the ultimate junk basher/motor-head vacation!

#10 ·
There is a TV show that comes on Frid. p.m. at 8:30 on channel 35 that is
kinda along the lines of ordinary guys building neat old cars 'n boats 'n trucks with scrapper parts and actually bringin' em out of the garage and having a ball with them.. Name of show is called SCRAP Metal and it is in French... Great way to at least understand the language a bit... It is a 30 minute piece of laughs 'n fun and a bit of hard work thrown in... One episode they built up an ole beastie and they blew it up on the Sanair starting line amid catcalls / and laughs / with a few brews + metal bands + "hotties" thrown in and so on and so forth..
If yah get the Montreal / Quebec channel 35, take a peek and enjoy..
T.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.