I can't figure why it was dumped either, I learn a lot by reading through these posts too.
F'BIRD-88, this is for you in regard to you question in the 'dumped' thread. I sent to you PM also, before I found this one.
My aim was to achieve 11:1 SCR, or real close to it. If my heads were as advertised at 64cc , that's right about where I would be. The combustion chambers in the heads were measured accurately with the correct equipment by me and my machinist at his shop.
The block, a 2 bolter from a '73 Impala, was stock everything when I tore it down. Never had the heads of, factory.
Specs are now,
Piston to Deck Clearance: .005"
Head Gasket bore: 4.060"
Head Gasket Compressed Thickness: .030"
Pistons: KB171-020 hypers with compression distance of 1.561", not rebuilders. Valve reliefs are marginal at 1cc, actually not even 1cc but I called it that. My machinist and I fly cut the pistons to give minimum piston to valve clearance as I was chasing compression.
Head Chambers: 61cc
Let's know what you get.