Thread: DCR Calculation
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Proud LOSER

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by techinspector1 View Post
Here's the explanation by Moderator Sam.....

"Rude personal attacks are not tolerated here and I am not sorting out any ones personal complaints. I am dumping this thread so if you guys wish to discuss this topic you can do so in a polite and courteous way.."

Sam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........
I personally would like to see this subject continued and I promise to be civil. I have no idea who wrote the straw that broke Sam's back and don't care.

Richard
Agreed....I'm completely ignorant when it comes to this stuff and am learning a ton.....and will happily keep any sarcasm in check. If you had a clue how much cash I spent 3 years ago on a build that never overly impressed me, and now feel very silly about. You would laugh your *** off. The difference between then, and now, is this place....and these sometimes ridiculously long winded threads that actually contain alot of good info. And I appreciate it. Nuf said.