Deadly Loony-toons. - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Flame Artist

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Deadly Loony-toons.

Now if we would have known it was going to be this easy to get the Islamic world to self implode, we could have saved all our bombs and just sent then insualting cartoons, lol.

Yup, just dangle a bone and all the dogs come running.

And in further news, Russian President Glad-iím-here pupin invites Hamas to Russia for tea.

Rick.

Advertisement

Last edited by wizzonial; 02-10-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Flame Artist

Last photo:

Daniel 8:4-7
I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great. And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes. And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power. And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

Dan 8:19-20
And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

"Iran! Better Take note for your days are NUMBERED!"

Wizz!
Old 02-14-2006, 03:30 PM
King of my Man-cave.

Last photo:

"And I saweth that the Peoples in th bible talked sillily soeth I putest it down and sought solace in a Hot Roddeth.

tom
Old 02-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Young & Idealistic

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild an engine
Last journal entry: 1950 Fargo - losing hope
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Hey Wizz, neither you nor I can take those words out of daniel and apply them literally God is a mysterious God. We can just take scripture and with certainty apply it to a given situation. Plus, its not really important to focus on it either, since its just a technicality, nothing to do with our salvation. Take the story of Daniel and apply it to your life, and learn something from it. But to apply it like you did and directly relating it to Iran is uneccesary and rather useless. God loves all people. Just like he loves you, he loves the people in Iran. We shouldnt take pleasure in the fact that irans days are numbered nor should we judge or interpret the bible in such a way you did.
Just my 2 cents, I dont want to start another religious debate.

Mike

p.S: tom, that was outright funny allthought I dont agree, that cracked me up
Old 02-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

And cometh forth Nairb and sayeth with a loud voice unto Wizzonial, please stoppeth it, for it pisseth off many rodder bretheren.

And yea, we do believeth in the bible, some of us, and yea, some be unbelievers and heathens, such as MachinethshopTometh but forgive him foreth he knoweth not what he doeth, but whoaa unto those that believeth that the marketh of the beast was the darketh spot on Gorvechev's head, because they wereth wrong.

And whoa unto those who believeth that Saddam Hussein beeth the King Nebacunnezar.

So as it is written,

So shall it be done.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

All kidding aside, I don't know if this is the place to discuss bible prophecy. There are Jewish members on this board, and christians and atheists, agnostics, could be some muslims who knows. I'm all up for free speech, but it just seems weird to put this stuff on here Wizzonial.

So, for the sake of all of us that have different points of view concerning religion and god, let this be a neutral place where we can discuss our car hobby for the most part.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Flame Artist

Last photo:

I understand and respect your point of view, But being free speech is just that ďan individuals ability to freely express oneís views WITHOUT being condemned or repressed.Ē would it not serve the whole concept of free speech better if you stopped trying to repress with guilt those with opposing views?

You must know by now my views are somewhat controversial, so why not just overlook my off topic threads? Itís clearly not my intention to inflame matters but merely to freely express my views. furthermore you donít see me going into your threads picking them apart and slamming you do you? It must be your intentions to inflame.

Now Tomís response on the other hand was just plane honest and I have to admit somewhat funny at that.

I have no use for the free speech hypocrites, Much like those rioting around the world now because someone dared to do the same thing they do everyday. Jewish jokes are an everyday event in the muzy world.

And furthermore, YOUR NOT IN A HOTROD TOPIC AREA!

Wizz!
Old 02-16-2006, 08:31 AM
King of my Man-cave.

Last photo:

So Moses goes up on this hill to take a leak (he's really OLD so he does this a LOT) and comes upon a bush that got hit by lightning or something. This bush is burning really hard and making funny noises so Moses turns to leave and trips on about 25 stone tablets with scribbling on them. Thinking they may be some sort of directions to the local watering hole (he's been know to wander about, you know) so he starts hauling them down the hill.

His buddies see him coming down from the hill so they go to help him carry the stuff he is hauling. They read through the tablets and see lists of stuff they should and shouldn't do. There's like 175 or so rules and the tablets are heavy so they decide to keep the first two and pitch the rest. After all, the other ones had rules like "only old people should go to Bingo" and "other religions should be respected" and such. They decide to stick with the basics, so if the tablets get lost, people will just use their common sense and use the first ten. They had all knew about them anyway, but it was handy that they were on cheat sheets.

So they leave with Moses and get lost again (he NEVER stops to ask the locals for directions (it's a GUY thing).

So sayeth tom.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzonial
I understand and respect your point of view, But being free speech is just that ďan individuals ability to freely express oneís views WITHOUT being condemned or repressed.Ē would it not serve the whole concept of free speech better if you stopped trying to repress with guilt those with opposing views?

You must know by now my views are somewhat controversial, so why not just overlook my off topic threads? Itís clearly not my intention to inflame matters but merely to freely express my views. furthermore you donít see me going into your threads picking them apart and slamming you do you? It must be your intentions to inflame.

Now Tomís response on the other hand was just plane honest and I have to admit somewhat funny at that.

I have no use for the free speech hypocrites, Much like those rioting around the world now because someone dared to do the same thing they do everyday. Jewish jokes are an everyday event in the muzy world.

And furthermore, YOUR NOT IN A HOTROD TOPIC AREA!

Wizz!

This was a reported post to me. That means, evangelizing, or "preaching" on the board is offensive to alot of people. It happens every time.

I would overlook your thread, but If I get complaints on a thread forum I'm supposed to do something about it if it's called for.

Because religious beliefs are deeply ingrained, many people feel it's their duty to "indoctrinate" others with what they believe to be the truth.

The problem is that no two people see eye to eye on religion, even if they are from the same faith, they vary in what they believe.

So, I guess for now, knock yourself out.

I'll not edit it or dump it until it's disccussed further in the moderator's forum. I wouldn't want to repress you.

Brian
Old 02-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy.

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAIRB
All kidding aside, I don't know if this is the place to discuss bible prophecy. There are Jewish members on this board, and christians and atheists, agnostics, could be some muslims who knows. I'm all up for free speech, but it just seems weird to put this stuff on here Wizzonial.

So, for the sake of all of us that have different points of view concerning religion and god, let this be a neutral place where we can discuss our car hobby for the most part.

Just my 5 cents worth:

It says at the selection column=

Off-Topic
This forum is for any non-automotive discussion.

This is the "off-topic" column isn't it? Isn't this for stuff "non-automotive" related ???

There ya go,
threatening censorship......

No one is FORCED to read it.... if they don't like it, then they should click off of it.

This is OLD TESTAMENT Jewish book stuff anyway.

I am tired of this "new American society" trying to cater to everybody's every whim. They can click off or move to another country.

This situation reminds me of the lady that called 911 to report an obscene phone call. She told them that the guy kept saying horrible things to her for over an hour...

Last edited by xntrik; 02-18-2006 at 04:47 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.