Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dealing with Napa on air compressor...???
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 02:03 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302/Z28
Wire it properly, you will sleep better.

Vince
Ordered the compressor yesterday, hopefully it will be here tomorrow or Friday. I also went down to the local electricial store and purchased 70 ft of #6 awg wire along with a 60 amp double pole breaker. I wired it up this morning. So, I'm ready. Now, I just need to know who my friends are. Unloading this almost 600 pound beast off the trailor is going to be a challenge for myself. I put a 10,000 pound rotary lift in my shop last year and couldn't get a soul to help me. But, they keep coming by and asking to use it. One of these days I going to come out and say "where were you when I needed your help unloading and setting it up". I called three of my friends and they all supposedly had something they were doing. One of these day when they ask to use it, I going to say "NO" and tell them insurance wont cover them or there vehicle if there is an accident. Guess that will determine who my true friends are. Anyways, thanks for the tips on wiring.