Well thought I would give you guys an update. I tore into the carbs today and used a borrowed set of numbered drill bits on the IFR's. I went one step larger, but I do not know what size. What I did was take the largest bit that would just slide through and then went up one size. Honestly, my eyes can't read numbers that small anymore. Started the car and the idle was of course a lot richer. Went about 1/8 turn closing on the 8 idle screws and got a 12.5 AFR smooth idle. At 2,000rpm now have 14.0 cruising and at 2,500rpm it is 14.7! Man I am damn happy now. Tip in and it goes to 13.0 and a little more throttle and it is 12.5 . I think this is just about dead nuts for a blower motor.
Thanks for everyone's help. Now I just have to get it to the track so I can do the jets and HSAB's. I think it's close, just on the rich side.