Things seem to be moving along slow at this point.
There is still much to do but I am doing it all myself since the contractors finished their part.
Here is the outside. I still have to do the painting. Then the fun job of finding a gas pump, signs and nic-nacs. Had a couple of loads of caliche fill hauled in to smooth it up around the building. Still some more work to be done though.
Here are a couple of shots of the 14X24 clean room. It is done. I just finished putting an epoxy floor down on it. I used EpoxyGuard. Put lots of lighting in there too.
Here is a shot of the blaster and compressor rooms.
They are done too. I put Quikcrete epoxy on those floors.(2 coats of color and 2 coats of clear.)
Here are a couple of shots of the restroom. One though the outside door of the building and one through the inside door.
It is done except for some trim painting and I ran out of epoxy grout for the floor so a little more to do on that.
There is still a lot left to do in the large (660 sq ft) area.
I need to decide what to do with the floor. I am leaning towards using the Wolverine epoxy system unless I get talked into using Racedeck.
Also, I am going to have custom floor and wall cabinets built for the south wall.
Here is what it is looking like now. I got all the lighting done.
Electrical final passed and am ready for plumbing final and construction final.
I used my extreme wide angle lens for these shots. It can make things look a little distorted at the edges in case you were wondering.