Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Designing New Garage
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 05:46 PM

Last journal entry: JB's 37 Pickup
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Roger, your creativity is embarrassing the rest of us!! I picked up my Wolverine Supplies this AM and enjoyed my visit with the owner. He wanted to do some trading - build his 57 312 TBird motor to go in his 55 Ford PU for the Wolverine Stuff. Would have been a great deal for me, but I am in the hobby for fun and do not want a job, plus I am too busy to do this. He and an assistant gave me some great pointers that were not in their instructions that I had down loaded. He cautioned about applying the primer coat with the floor temperature increasing as this would cause bubbling. He said that I should turn off the circulating hot water when I apply the primer coat. And should be good to go with all the other coats with the heat off. Their display of different coatings and different textures was really neat and interesting. Classy operation. He had been following your build closely and was as impressed with your work as the rest of us are.

Trees