Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Designing New Garage
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Get in, sit down, hang on

Last journal entry: Cab Removal
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger1
It doesn't snow very often here in San Angelo so I thought I would post a picture from this morning.

Please excuse the mess. I am in the middle of remodeling the kitchen and dining room inside the house and everything is a little scattered around right now.
What?!!! You mean you actually USE your garage as a WORKshop?

We've just our first real shot of winter here as well, during the last week. It was snowing and blowing here today, to the point where I had to shovel my wife's car INTO the garage. It was even worse an hour east of us at Drumheller, where they were reporting blizzard conditions.

Coincidentally, I'm also in the midst of doing a kitchen renovation , including the addition of a "peninsula". It started with buying some "Ready To Assemble" Cabinets from Home Depot, but the project grew to include laminate flooring, painting, plumbing, electrical ... and more.

We're getting close now, at the "functional" stage using chunks of the old counter. The new countertop and the rest of the special-order door packages and accesories should be ready for pickup in another week or so.

So congrats on the completion, and now the exposure that your garage project will be getting. I'm sure it will be a source of inspiration to many others!

Last edited by 66GMC; 12-04-2009 at 09:22 PM.