Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Designing New Garage
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 09:30 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

roger how's the old knee's and back doing? trust me the quicklift is nice if thats what you can fit but you will be kicking yourself for not putting in a higher ceiling in one area. my 4 post lift brand new and delivered was about $2000. not much more then a quicklift and i originally had bought a 2 post 9000lb lift but found it was a pain to use to stack cars for storage but that lift only cost me a grand used and installed. the trusses can easily be made that way and you wouldn't even notice the loss of storage area above it. never thought i would want a rotisserie till i bought one $850 lbs makes working on the car a whole lot more fun .quick example - i wanted to clean the bottom of the car before i disassembled it flip it 90 degrees took out the old pressure washer and blasted off 90% of all the junk wouldn't have been much fun laying on my back with a torch and scraper again trying to get off all the undercoat

just my .02