Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Designing a Website
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 06:51 AM
www.project-quicksilver.com

Last journal entry: Updated photos
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Web site creation is not rocket science... but you do need to organize it properly. Just like building a car, you need to plan the web site out. I build mine from scratch... and if you look close it is starting to get cluttered. Don't let yours get like mine. www.project-quicksilver.com .

I built one for my car club too, www.MDCamaroClub.com . It is a much simpler site, but is still effective. Just think about what the main message you want your site to get across, and then focus on that.

I use Bluehost.com for my hosting service. They have all the templates and tools to allow your site to have a full range of features. $7.00/mo gets you MYSQL support, 15 Gig of space, and 400Gig of bandwidth.

But don't be afraid to contact a professional for a web site. In todays world, if you have a poor looking web site, people will think you have a poor company. A decent web site should cost no more than $1,200 to get started.