Hot Rod Forum banner

"Deuce of Spades" hot rod movie

17K views 124 replies 21 participants last post by  eloc431962 
#1 ·
Saw this over at HAMB, the thread about it over there is a pretty good read and it looks like it will be a good flick. Just reading about what this young lady is going through making it is pretty interesting. She is REALLY into hot rods and the feature car in the movie is HERS. She is going to great pains to make it authentic as possible on a ZERO budget. I know I'll grab a copy when it comes out.

Deuce of Spades

It sounds like someone should be making a movie about her making the movie.

#2 ·
We've dealt with little miss hot pants on this board before. She's all about "look at me" I'm so gorgeous and I own a Deuce! She's caused similar problems on other boards and she isn't worth the trouble. Her boyfriends also can't type a sentence without at least 3 to 4 four letter words. It gets pretty bad when she picks guys who only have a four letter vocabulary. Well I guess that's the only way she can stand out in a crowd.

Bottom line is she's bad news, doesn't know crap about anything mechanical even though she pretends to, and she's a product of the me, Me, ME ME! mentality.

#3 ·
Centerline said:
We've dealt with little miss hot pants on this board before. She's all about "look at me" I'm so gorgeous and I own a Deuce! She's caused similar problems on other boards and she isn't worth the trouble. Her boyfriends also can't type a sentence without at least 3 to 4 four letter words. It gets pretty bad when she picks guys who only have a four letter vocabulary. Well I guess that's the only way she can stand out in a crowd.

Bottom line is she's bad news, doesn't know crap about anything mechanical even though she pretends to, and she's a product of the me, Me, ME ME! mentality.
Huhhh......... guess I missed that part.

#4 ·
I am not a big fan of her methods either, but you have to give her credit for what she is trying to do................She is all about me, me, me................but, she may do it....become famous and rich.....who knows?...............A lot of far less talented people have made it to the big time....................Shall I name a few?

Paris Hilton.............she had daddy's money to buy a career.

Tom Arnold..........He had a big fat comedian wife.............for a while.

Pauly Shore........I don't know what the hell he had.

We can go on and on................................ :rolleyes:

#11 ·
The HAMB guys seem to love her.....How long will that last?
Depends on how much skin she shows in the movie. :D I have mixed feelings about Faith, she seems to be as genuine as most S. Cal babes that are interested in Hollywood. :rolleyes: Add a tattooed muscular boyfriend and she may have the makings of a 'B' movie. But, she did buy a cool car instead of a Porsche, Lambo, etc. I don't miss the drama here from her.

#12 ·
The only reason she bought the cool car was to draw attention to herself...same reason for the movie. By the way she is paying for the movie herself and trying to get donations....if it was a good movie idea it looks like someone would put up the money and produce it for her...but she knows nothing about hot rodding except for the attention she can get with her car. Its all about her.

#13 · (Edited)
poncho62 said:
The HAMB guys seem to love her.....How long will that last?
Are you kidding??? If it has boobs and a butt those juveniles on the HAMB will walk around all day with their tongues hanging out.

It was nice of her to almost name the movie after the main street here in Show Low. The main street of the city of Show Low, AZ (named for the card game) is called the Deuce of Clubs, however most of us locals just refer to it as "The Deuce". :)

#14 ·
She seems to be a nice person and I can't comment about what she did or didn't do here, but it will be good to have a hot rod movie coming out. I hope it turns out well. I'd buy it. It can't be worse than the other hot rod movies that have been released the last year or two.

Oh, yea.... there are none.

#17 ·
Just an update on this.....I read on the HAMB this morning that the movie will be released on Nov 22.......Out of interest, I ordered a pre release copy.......will let you know how it is when I get it and watch it.

I must say that I was a doubter that it would be done........She does deserve credit for doing what she said.

#18 ·
What movie?

Five years ago I tried to make a movie.I had the book finished,Hunted for people to work with me,cars,staff,ECT but got alot of laughter.Got an atricle in the local paper about it ,but I had,have no money to do it so I put it away.I knew it was a great movie about 6 old rodders today and their adventures traveling across the US looking up old pals.All original music written by friends and a really good time for old and young hot rodders.Well maybe a women who knows nothing can do it.Self publishing was too expensive too so I never got the book off the ground. :cool:

#19 ·
poncho62 said:
Just an update on this.....I read on the HAMB this morning that the movie will be released on Nov 22.......Out of interest, I ordered a pre release copy.......will let you know how it is when I get it and watch it.

I must say that I was a doubter that it would be done........She does deserve credit for doing what she said.
Yes please keep us posted with this Poncho. Might get it also for myself.

Cole

#20 ·
I'll be pleasantly surprised if its any good. My guess is something equivalent to the old "B" movies of the 50's..... but you never know. Although she's a primadonna she might have come up with something worth watching. Poncho... please let us know.

#21 ·
Got mine a couple days ago. It's not Oscar material but it definitely does NOT suck and it's much classier than the old "B" hot rod movies. If you keep in mind she did almost every aspect of it herself and with no budget it's pretty impressive. I like it and personally think she did a hell of a job. A widescreen TV and good sound system are a must.

As for her being a Prima Donna, eh, could be but what movie producer, director, actor, etc. etc. etc. ISN'T a bit of a Prima Donna? It's a short list.......

I give it two thumbs up. :thumbup: :thumbup:

#22 ·
Hippie said:
Got mine a couple days ago. It's not Oscar material but it definitely does NOT suck and it's much classier than the old "B" hot rod movies. If you keep in mind she did almost every aspect of it herself and with no budget it's pretty impressive. I like it and personally think she did a hell of a job. A widescreen TV and good sound system are a must.

As for her being a Prima Donna, eh, could be but what movie producer, director, actor, etc. etc. etc. ISN'T a bit of a Prima Donna? It's a short list.......

I give it two thumbs up. :thumbup: :thumbup:
I got to check it out , i recently got a new surround sound. :cool:
Were exactly did you get the movie at Hippie ?

Cole

#23 ·
eloc431962 said:
I got to check it out , i recently got a new surround sound. :cool:
Were exactly did you get the movie at Hippie ?

Cole

Odered it through her website, just GOOGLE "Deuce of Spades". I got mine in just a few days, when it came it was serial numbered and autographed by her and 3 of the main actors. Don't know how long they will be doing that but I was pleasantly surprised as I had not pre-ordered. JMO but it's the best "hot rod" themed movie to come out in a long, long time.

#26 ·
I'll wait for it to show up on the late, late, late show on some obscure cable channel and just tape it. That way, after the first five minutes if its no good I can trash it and it won't cost me anything.

A lot of you guys weren't around here when she originally showed up along with her "boy friend" who didn't know how to type a sentence without using numerous four letter words. Most of us were NOT impressed and I'm quite sure that's why she hasn't posted here in a very long while. However, she does fit right in with all the jerks over on the hamb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.